Businesses and other organizations spend a great deal of effort choosing their brand. The perfect match of color and logo can draw customers to your services and product, while an unappealing choice can making them look elsewhere. For some organizations, the best way to maintain control over their branding is to acquire in-house production print equipment. Read on to discover the exciting benefits.
Getting it Right
Your brand is included in nearly all of your printed materials, from business cards, newsletters, postcards, and brochures, to annual reports and client correspondence. A cohesive message is critical, and that's where your brand comes into play.
Perhaps your brand features a certain shade of red to convey energy and enthusiasm. Or perhaps the blue background in your logo was chosen to express competence and serenity. Whatever your color choices, a production print solution can help your marketing team make sure they're perfect every single time.
Other Exciting Benefits
With in-house production print equipment, your team will discover some other exciting advantages. Here are some benefits others have discovered:
- Connect wirelessly to your document management system.
- Collaborate on key projects with other staff members.
- Scan and route documents to individuals or cloud storage repositories.
- Store documents right on the production print device.
- Complete projects on time without the constraints of oursourcing's limited hours.
- Keep confidential documents like new product development in-house and protected from unauthorized access by third-parties.
- Professional quality images.
- Fast document outputs of up to 50 pages per minute for color images.
- High-capacity paper trays to keep projects moving without interruption.
- User-friendly touchscreen interfaces that make every print job easy, even for new users.
To find out more about the advantages of in-house production print equipment, get in touch with us at Liberty Business Systems today!