Wide format printing is hard to miss—and that's the whole point. The upswing in wide format usage is due in part to the user-friendly features and affordable price points found in today's digital printers. Not just for print professionals, wide format usage is exploding as more end-users bring the capabilities these to the home office.
Wide Format is Everywhere
Almost any industry can benefit from an in-house wide format printer. Here's a look at the applications for a wide variety of sectors.
- Architecture, Construction, and Engineering — The AEC industry has long depended on wide format documents for architectural drawings, schematics, and landscaping plans, and more. New digital technologies make it easier to bring equipment directly to the worksite, improving workflows, keeping contractors up to date, and communicating change orders in less time than ever.
- Marketing and Advertising — Whether you're a professional print provider with a wide variety of clients or an end-user, wide format is a marketing game changer. Retailers and service providers alike can use wide format banners and posters to grab their customers' attention, helping them stand out in a sea of competing messages.
- Education — School districts, community colleges, trade schools, and universities can take advantage of wide format signage to promote events, give directions, and welcome visiting speakers and dignitaries.
- Healthcare — Large healthcare facilities have plenty of opportunities to benefit from wide format signage including promoting fundraising events, informing visitors, and welcoming new staff members.
- Entertainment — Large entertainment venues and theaters can take advantage of wide format printers to promote upcoming concerts and sporting events and give theatergoers a sneak peek at future shows.
A wide format printer provides endless possibilities, and when it's in-house, your team chooses the timeline. To find out if wide format is a good choice for your business, contact us at Liberty Business today!