Modern digital production printing equipment has made the debate over in-house vs. outsourcing even more timely. If you're not sure which solution your company should choose, here are a few in-house benefits you may want to consider.
1. Have more control over your results.
In a comparison of in-house vs. outsourcing, company graphics and marketing professionals side with an in-house approach. With just one client to serve, your design team can give their full concentration to getting everything exactly the way you want it.
- More control over color reproduction.
- More control over your brand.
- More time to catch errors and make corrections.
2. Pay less per document.
The in-house vs. outsourcing debate should include a close look at costs. Once you've acquired production printing and mailing systems, the costs for in-house printing can be substantially less than outsourcing.
- No markup, set-up, or processing fees.
- No additional costs for short-run print jobs.
- Barcoding and pre-sorting can help your organization reduce mailing costs.
3. Create your own schedule.
When special events, marketing trends, or last-minute opportunities present themselves, an in-house production printing solution lets you seize the moment.
- Work after hours or around the clock to meet a critical deadline.
- Avoid the extra fees charged for rush print jobs.
- With an in-house solution, your company is always first in line.
4. Keep sensitive information under wraps.
The fact is, you have very little control over who sees your information when a third party is involved. When handling sensitive information, the fewer people who have access, the better your chances of avoiding compliance violations. When considering in-house vs. outsourcing, the issue of security should take always be a top priority.
Where does your marketing team stand on the in-house vs. outsourcing discussion? To learn more, contact Liberty Business Systems today!