You've no doubt heard the statistic—U.S. office workers print around 10,000 pages each, per year.
It's hard to imagine that your organization's employees churn out 10,000 documents in a year's time, but an accumulation of every day, sometimes thoughtless, decisions that make that number so high. Read on to find out how an unmanaged print environment may be impacting your organization.
The Impact on Your Budget
Consider these unnecessary pages that most of us print and discard without thinking.
- Drafts for proofreading purposes
- Web pages
- End pages that contain a URL and nothing more
- Documents with missed content errors
- Internal memos
- Purchase orders
It's easy to see how any of us could print 10,000 documents in a year's time without realizing it.
The Impact on Your IT Team
Your IT team is trained to develop and maintain your IT infrastructure and your network. What they're not trained to do is maintain and troubleshoot your printers and copiers. Unfortunately, IT professionals are often the only ones to call when something goes wrong in the print environment. Paper jams, error codes, user support—whatever the issue, calling IT is the default solution. And with one-in-four calls printer-related, your IT team's time is severely divided.
The Managed Print Solution
The good news is that print-related stresses on your bottom line and your personnel can be alleviated through a Managed Print Services solution. Here's a rundown of the major benefits:
- Find out what you've been spending to print documents.
- Reduce your current print spend by as much as 30%.
- Right-size your fleet to reduce redundancies and inefficient devices.
- Bring everything print-related under one umbrella and one monthly invoice.
- Reduce the stress on your IT team.
- Improve your workflows with newly optimized printers and copiers.
A managed print assessment from Liberty Business Systems can bring hidden costs and inefficiencies to light. Contact us to find out more today!