Liberty, our name, your future! Do you seek the freedom to grow your sales career? The freedom to do the right thing for the customer? The freedom to help craft the future direction of the company?
We seek a Sales Representative in our Bismarck, Fargo and Fergus Falls, Minnesota locations. Our Core Values will support your sales career growth.
- Team Player. Utilize our strong leadership and support staff to collaborate ways to grow your skills and territory. You’re never alone in reaching for your goals!
- Can Do Attitude. Access to local leadership gives you the advantage in being the first to tell your customer, “yes, we can” and get deals done.
- Customer focused. Use your consultative selling skills to identify opportunities to help make your customers more successful.
- Work Hard. (And have fun doing it!) Be rewarded for your hard work with a generous salary plus unlimited commission and bonus opportunities!
- Do the Right Thing. At Liberty we give our employees the freedom to manage the customer relationship and trust them to the right thing.
In this role you’ll
- Be goal driven. Use your prospecting and cold calling skills within new and existing accounts to create leads within the business space to build your sales funnel and reach your personal and professional financial goals. Business-to-business (b2b) sales only!
- Be visible. Market the latest technology and spend your days talking to C-level executives.
- Make a difference. At Liberty Business Systems every team member has a hand in crafting the future of the company through our Traction program.
- Build a career. Technology sales are where the growth is!
We’ll give you the tools you need to be successful:
- A work environment and local leadership that values you and your growth.
- Extensive new hire sales training including mentoring, pipeline management, activity tracking and development and sales skills. Start building your sales foundation from day 1!
- On-going training focused on our technology products (copiers, multifunction devices, printers, mailing systems, interactive whiteboards, and document management tools), plus industry trends.
- Direct access to local leadership.
- Flexibility of an independent company to support your customer needs and get the deal done.
- Car/gas allowance.
- And the tools to get the job done!
- Automated sales tools (Compass/Sherpa and SalesScorekeeper).
- Company cell phone.
For your hard work you’ll be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary PLUS commission AND bonus opportunities.
- A robust benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, accident, critical illness, short-term and long-term disability and life insurance) with company-paid contribution.
- 401K with employer match.
- Profit sharing.
- Flexibility to manage your time to get the results you need.
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- To have a professionally persistent ability to make repeated calls and emails to gain access to C-level buyers.
- A desire to succeed in sales required. Prior successful sales experience or B2B sales a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- The ability to look for new customers and new business within existing customer accounts.
- An affinity toward technology and a belief in what it can do to improve our daily lives. Then you’ll need to be able to take that belief and natural affinity toward technology and translate that into a value our customers can see using to improve their business processes.
- The ability to utilize the CRM system and to manage the sales funnel.
- Reliable transportation with a valid driver’s license.
- Strong written, verbal, persuasion and interpersonal skills.
If you align with our core values and seek freedom in your sales career, contact us today! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org