Multifunction copiers aren't like regular copiers. It's not just because they have more functions or because they're more advanced--they actually have a delicately balanced combination of features that makes them a brand-new kind of solution for your workflow woes. Here's a look at what makes multifunction copiers different.
Multifunction copiers are designed to simplify, streamline, and strengthen your print environment. By cutting down on the number of different machines crammed into your workplace, you save all kinds of resources--time, money, space, and stress, just to name a few. You also get the benefit of a single, easy-to-learn operating system and a quick setup, plus painless maintenance, cost-efficiency, and the opportunity to cut down on energy and consumables waste. Believe it or not, though, that's not all that these machines have to offer. Take it from our multifunction copier experts: the real magic is in the features.
Multifunction copiers do a lot of different kinds of work, but some of the most noteworthy are:
- high-speed printing that limits frustration and wasted time while boosting efficiency and strengthening the workflow,
- paper management options that allow you to more closely manage how and when you're using paper or making copies,
- upgrade options that allow your copier to keep up with your ever-changing needs and goals,
- lifetime efficiency, which means that you won't need to buy a new machine only a few months later just to keep up with modern technology--multifunction copiers are designed to adapt,
- and high capacity, allowing you to do more with less.
When you add a multifunction copier to your print environment, you are taking a step into the future. You'll find that your machine can fit into your workflow perfectly, no matter what size or type of company you are, and that all your existing devices will work with the new device seamlessly. It's a win-win--so what are you waiting for? Contact us today to find the perfect multifunction copier for you!